Wednesday

TREND REPORT!!

Flowers, Anyone?

At first I thought: "No wayy!!! What am I, 10 years old again?" And that's when I saw her: Lily Allen in this gorgeous Prada floral print (curteousy of TV of course). Now I am dedicated to finding a beautiful floral print dress for the fall. Yes, that's right, I said the fall! According to TV, a lovely floral paired with a thick-knit cardigan or a pair of wooly tights in a complementary color will create a fashionable look for the fall. But back to Ms. Lily here. Don't you just love that dress? And the metallic teal pumps and clutch are both to die for. But of course I don't have the money to treat myself to a lovely Prada dress. Here are some AFFORDABLE beauties I came across!









This beautiful satan floral from wetseal for only $22.50. And who can go wrong with a metallic brown snakeskin peeptoe wedge heel and the matching bag? Certaintly I wont!







Lilly is definitely not the only woman who can wear that dress!! Look at Beyonce in this lovely floral and matching shoes! It's a lovely shape for her and of course you can never go wrong with neutral colors.


But of course...there will always be someone who takes the trend overboard!! WHAT WAS RIHANNA THINKING?? A floral... jumpsuit?




__________________________________________________________________________


No comments: